Roberto Silva of what was then, Silva's Services and is now M&R Silva Services, who claims to be a professional contractor is really a ***.I've sued him and won in court and the piece of *** won't pay.

He claims to have gone to college (but can't spell the word) and that he was in the armed services (never was). Do not hire this *** bag he can't even change a light bulb without screwing something up.

He is from Kirkland, IL.Beware as he is not licensed and does not have any insurance.

Had an Experience with MR Silva Services?

Comments

Elmhurst, Illinois, United States #809432

I also hired this guy.He sure can talk the talk.

Had him

Paint my gutters and instead of removing and painting,

he tried to wrap my house in plastic. I nearly flipped

out.

Told him to leave.What a joke!

I hired him too and wish I never had! A small job cost me more because I had to hire another to fix work he had done. I don't recommend.

Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more Armstrong Homes Of Washington - Construction Defect Armstrong Homes Auburn Redmond Bremerton WA Armstrong Homes Of Washington "This page was created specifically to warn others about Armstrong Homes of Auburn, Redmond, Bremerton. AKA known as Armstrong Construction. We were sucked in by the salesman, Tom, who told..." Read more Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more 50 Floor - Customer Care Review 50 Floor "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more Camping World - Worst experience in my life. NEVER AGAIN!!! Camping World "Will never purchase another item from Camping World again in my life. They have lied to me and are not true to their word. Their employees tore my canvas as..." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more